The Furniture Company 247
were delighted to be part of the Fine & Country Warwickshire Gold Cup Polo Day
at the Dallas Burston Polo Ground on Sunday 1st July. As well as a fantastic day of Polo and Pimms, the Hospitality Village hosted a number of exclusive brands including Siematic, Bang & Olufsen, Maserati, and Ferrari,
to name a few. In what was the fourth successful year of this event, the Furniture Company 247 brought along a range of outdoor rattan furniture to show to the 3500 attendees on the day. Our beautiful furniture marquee drew in hundreds of people, and the rain held off which helped everyone enjoy their day.
With a wide selection of rattan dining sets, sofa sets, bistro sets, and rattan garden accessories on show, our representatives were overwhelmed with the fantastic comments they received from visitors with regards to the quality of the rattan, sensational value, and the overall professionalism of the company.
Hosted by Fine & Country who specialise in selling homes in the upper quartile of the market (above £450,000) and is one of the leaders in this sector, the day was an exclusive invitation-only event and included special attractions as well as the Polo Tournament including:
- Top Chef Rupert Davis, previously chef to the Thai royal family, demonstrated his skills through a series of live food demonstrations.
- A Tattinger champagne and Pimms bar.
- A selection of Ferrari and Maserati cars on display.
- Mallory Court, the only Michelin Star rated restaurant in Warwickshire, provided beauty treatments for those in need of a little pampering.
- Audley Retirement launched a new retirement village.
- Bang & Olufsen displayed their new Play products.
- A charity auction with various unique lots being auctioned including a signed Sir Winston Churchill speech.
As sponsors and suppliers to Dallas Burston Polo Club
, not only was the Furniture Company 247
exhibiting on the day, but their rattan garden furniture
can also be found surrounding the Polo Club House
, making for comfortable seating for VIP guests to enjoy a glass of wine and an exciting polo game. Thanks to all who came to support us on the day and to all our new customers, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
See the full set of photos on our Facebook page here.
Updated by Jess