Our 4 Seat 1m Square Dining Table is an ideal choice if you still love your existing chairs but your garden table could do with an upgrade. Made from our all-weather rattan, this outdoor table is maintenance free.
- Our all-weather rattan can truly be left out all year round
- Aluminium rust proof frames, UV, Fade, Chlorine and Mildew resistant.
- 8mm superior quality rattan weave.
- 3 year warranty & free 5 working day delivery.*
- Inset toughened glass for safety and modern design.
- 45mm diameter parasol hole.
- Solid framed furniture and no self-assembly required.
N.B. Remember to close and remove parasols in windy conditions. We suggest that all parasols are taken down and put away carefully when not in use and a that a suitable parasol base is always used.
W100 x D100 x H76cm
Due to the nature and variation of handmade products, we advise checking our Measuring Guide prior to purchase. For further information, please call our sales team on 01789 840343 who will be happy to help.
- For in-stock items, delivery will be within 5 working days of receipt of order; please click here for further details.
For Home Storage pre-orders, a Parcelforce/DPD Local
consignment tracking number will be sent via text or e-mail. This advising the
estimated delivery day within the week commencing date stated at the time of
placing the pre-order.
- Delivery to Mainland UK is completely free of charge regardless of order size.
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to certain areas such as isles and highlands. To find out if your area is excluded, please click here for details.
- Contact our team to discuss your individual requirements.
Below are a list of reviews of this product by Wovenhill Customers. To review this product yourself, click here.
"I have previously purchased a dining table and chairs set, lounger, sette and arm chairs, coffee table and side table from wovenhill. This is an additionaltable dining table to add to one we bought 2012. Service is quick and friendly. Products are good quality and survive all weathers up here in the West Coast of Scotland." 03/15