IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are open and still dispatching orders to customers. The Wovenhill Team, Sunday, 5 April
Natural Rattan Care
Caring for your Natural Rattan Furniture
- Rattan is ideal for indoor use in conservatories, bedroom, office, snug, sunroom or occasional rooms. Only to be used outdoors if undercover. (A man made rattan is also available for outdoor use know as Synthetic Rattan or PE rattan)
- If the Natural Rattan furniture is in a hot/dry environment moisten your furniture with a plant mister on an occasional basis to help prolong its life.
- Cleaning can either be achieved with a damp cloth or by vacuuming the furniture.
- If after a long period of time the rattan loses its natural sheen, use furniture wax to restore the sheen. To touch up light scratches, use a wax scratch removing stick.
- It is not advised to use Natural Rattan products for outdoor use. (Synthetic Rattan is an alternative option and can withstand the outdoor lifestyle).